Ziegler Publishes Third Virtual Care Sector Mapping White Paper
Authored by Grant Chamberlain, Jenny Poth, and Clayton Wilson
CHICAGO, IL – JANUARY 22, 2020 – Ziegler, a privately held investment bank, is pleased to announce the publication of its new white paper, “Deconstructing the Telehealth Industry: Part III,” authored by Grant Chamberlain, Ziegler’s resident virtual care expert and managing director in Ziegler’s Healthcare Corporate Finance Practice, as well as Jenny Poth, an associate with Ziegler Proprietary Investments & Fund Management, and Clayton Wilson, a research assistant at Ziegler.
In 2016 and 2018, Ziegler published in-depth white papers deconstructing the virtual care industry to help healthcare providers, executives, investors, employers, legislators, payors and consumers understand the industry’s full potential. Ziegler is proud to release this updated version which brings to light some of the latest trends and best use cases in the industry.
The white paper, among other items:
- Outlines the driving forces behind virtual care developments
- Explores how virtual care programs are gaining traction across a broad universe of stakeholders
- Details the virtual care ecosystem
- Discusses the potential of virtual care to positively impact both the behavioral healthcare and smart aging/post-acute markets
- Describes how virtual care can help address numerous problems that are currently facing our Medicaid system
- Reviews ideas for improving cancer care using virtual care systems
- Shares Ziegler’s virtual care sector map that deconstructs the ecosystem into digestible sub-segments
- Profiles notable health systems and other organizations who are innovatively using virtual care
- Highlights recent notable developments in the virtual care marketplace
PursueCare is proud to be featured in this publication within the virtual behavioral health sector with a focus on Substance Use Disorder and Medication-Assisted Treatment.