PursueCare is committed to making the information on our website accessible to all visitors, including people with disabilities. We follow current best practices and strive to adhere to W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA. We also perform regular user testing and make continuous improvements to this website as the need arises.
Popular browsers (based on our site’s analytics) are fully supported, and in many browsers you are able to:
- Adjust the text size using CTRL+ or CTRL- on your keyboard, or a “Zoom” option in your browser menu
- Adjust the fonts and background colors using your browser’s “Settings” or “Options” menu
- Navigate via your keyboard using the TAB key
You can also use the Language Selection menu in the footer of this website to read our content in languages other than English. Translations are automated and may contain inaccuracies. The official text is the English version of the website.
If you have difficulty accessing any of the content on our website, or have any suggestions on accessibility improvements, you may contact us using one of the methods below. Please be sure to let us know what the accessibility issue is, as well as any assistive technology you use. We’ll be happy to provide the content in a different format, if possible.
- By Phone: 1-866-744-1930.
- By Email: Use our online contact form.