Opioid Addiction Treatment
We treat opioid use disorder (OUD) with therapy/counseling and by prescribing medications such as Suboxone and Subutex as part of your program. You will have a team of licensed clinicians, counselors, and case managers supporting you every step of your journey.
What Starting Opioid Addiction Treatment Looks Like
- Create an account and fill out your profile by answering a few questions.
- Connect with a Case Manager to schedule a pre-treatment appointment, complete initial toxicology screen, discuss payment options, and review expectations.
- Meet with your clinical team who will create a personalized treatment plan and can write prescriptions based on your needs.
- Get set up with our pharmacy, PursueCareRx, for all your medications, if any – your case manager can help.
- Start your treatment plan by attending individual and/or group sessions and completing toxicology screens from the privacy of your home.
- Check in regularly with your case manager for guidance, support, and assistance in addressing any issues you may have with your treatment.
- Continue your journey to better health and a better life!