The PursueCare Solution for Higher Education
Making mental health services easy to access is critical to encouraging students to take advantage of the services available to them.
PursueCare brings the privacy, speed, and accessibility that students are looking for in mental health services to campuses all over the country. By partnering with higher education institutions in a way that makes sense for the institution and their students, PursueCare is the best addiction and mental health solution for turning struggling students into successful graduates.
- Provides needed services to students within minutes of them creating an account from their phone, laptop, tablet, or desktop computer through PursueCare’s mobile app.
- Handles student mental health issues so that on-campus counseling centers are not overburdened by increasing demand and steadily decreasing staff sizes.
- Keeps student sessions and protected health information (PHI) confidential and encrypted to adhere to HIPAA guidelines and ensure students feel safe getting the help they need.
- Operates around the clock so that students can access mental health care when they need it without working around counseling center hours.
- Helps students address behavioral health issues, including substance use, that would otherwise mean leaving the institution. As a result, students attain educational success and the university has a higher retention rate of healthier, happier students.