Mental Health Therapy
We treat for mental health conditions including bipolar and other disorders with psychiatry, therapy, and counseling as well as by prescribing any necessary medications. You will have a team of licensed clinicians, counselors, and Care Coordinators supporting you every step of your journey.
What Starting Mental Health Therapy Looks Like
- Create an account and fill out your profile by answering a few questions.
- Connect with a Care Coordinator to schedule a pre-treatment appointment, discuss payment options, and review expectations.
- Meet with your clinical team who will create a personalized treatment plan and can write prescriptions based on your needs.
- Get set up with our pharmacy, PursueCareRx, for all your medications, if any – your Care Coordinator can help.
- Start your treatment plan by attending individual and/or group sessions and accessing Pear, our digital therapy tool.
- Check in regularly with your Care Coordinator for guidance, support, and assistance in addressing any issues you may have with your treatment.
- Continue your journey to better health and a better life!