Are you a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant who is passionate about making a difference in addiction treatment? Do you prescribe Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT), or are you interested in collaborating with other prescribers to provide life-saving medications to patients in need?
At PursueCare, we bring qualified medical providers together with patients who need MAT via HIPAA-compliant, mobile-friendly, and cloud-based video conferencing technology.
- Extend your reach to safely and effectively treat patients in remote areas who don’t have access to qualified practitioners.
- PursueCare’s platform includes easy-to-use secure video conferencing, scheduling, and documentation tools right at your fingertips, allowing you to move seamlessly between sessions.
- Enhance your existing practice for a low fixed per-visit cost by partnering with PursueCare, or let us help you manage your telemedicine practice by providing billing services and other administrative support, letting you focus on your patients.
- Our clinical advisory team also provides evidence-based resources, continuing education, and other supports to help you improve the quality of your care.
- We offer e-prescribing for mail-order prescriptions, streamlining access to addiction medications, life-saving overdose medications, non-opioid pain management alternatives, compounding and specialty medications. Click here to learn more about our partnering pharmacy.
- Additionally, PursueCare offers your patients access to therapy and counseling to treat the “whole-person” and meet recommended MAT protocols.
The Department of Health and Human Services recently recommended using telemedicine to combat the opioid epidemic. See HHS’s guidance on Telemedicine and Prescribing Buprenorphine for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder HERE.
Be a part of the future of effective OUD treatment today, and help save lives. Join us!